Find a Commercial Insurance Policy for your Kentucky or Indiana Business
When searching for insurance options available in Kentucky, D M Fleitz and Associates Insurance Agency can be of significant help. We are a reputable independent insurance agency with immense knowledge of many insurance companies locally and internationally. Among the many policies, we offer commercial insurance options. Commercial insurance is essential for businesses as it offers protection against commonly experienced losses that can occur in the course of running a business. Listed below are a few types of commercial insurance we offer.
- General Liability Insurance
- Workers' Compensation Insurance: In the line of duty, accidents can occur and employees get injured. This policy protects a business against claims of employees’ injury. It pays for compensation for suffering, medical bills, and legal fees if the employees sue. A former employee can also claim compensation for conditions that take time to show.
- Public liability insurance: Members of the public or customers can suffer personal injury or/and property damage as a result of your business. This policy protects the business against any claims that might arise.
- Property insurance: It pays for damages and losses to personal property. Machinery and equipment coverage can be included in this policy.
- Automobile commercial insurance: Businesses with cars, trucks, or trailers need commercial automobile insurance. It protects the business’ vehicles.
- Professional indemnity: A loss can occur to a client due to negligence from your work. This policy compensates the client and pays the legal fees if they sue.
- Glass insurance: It pays for the cost of replacing broken glass windows.
There are many more types of commercial insurance. Every business needs to be protected from unforeseen circumstances. At D M Fleitz and Associates Insurance Agency in Kentucky, we understand the laws and requirements in Kentucky. Our experience has enabled us to understand the commercial trends and risks local business face. Call or visit us and we will make the right recommendations to help you protect your business.