Protection for your Motorcycle
If you own a bike or are planning to own one, you need to protect yourself and your bike. Besides, every state requires every motorcycle owner to have a certain minimum of motorcycle insurance. At D M Fleitz and Associates Insurance Agency in Kentucky, we help motorcycle owners to access motorcycle insurance. Your policy can include:
- Bodily injury liability coverage: If you are involved in an accident, and you’re at fault, this coverage pays for medical bills and lost wages to those you might have injured. It can also pay for compensation for the pain endured.
- Property damage liability coverage: In an accident that you’re at fault, you are liable for any property you damage. It pays for the property you might damage while using your motorcycle.
- Medical payments coverage: Bodily injury liability doesn’t cover the medical expenses for you and your passengers. This coverage pays for medical expenses for you and your passengers regardless of who is at fault.
- Collision coverage: If you are involved in a collision, and your motorcycle gets damaged, this coverage will pay for the cost of repairing your bike.
- Comprehensive coverage: This coverage covers damages to your motorcycle not caused by a collision. It can pay for the repairs or replace your bike. It offers protection against things like weather, theft, wind, and vandalism.
- Towing and labor coverage: If your motorcycle breaks down and you call for towing services, this coverage reimburses you for the cost you incur.
Motorcycle insurance can have many more coverage options depending on your needs. You need motorcycle insurance regardless of whether you use your motorcycle or not. If you own a motorcycle, you can call or visit us at D M Fleitz and Associates Insurance Agency in Kentucky to get a policy that satisfies your needs. Contact us and ride your motorcycle without worries.